We’ll share with you our latest product recommendations,
events and inspirations. Sign up to our newsletter here.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $87t.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Upgrade your hair ties with Eloise Panetta’s lush botanically dyed silk scrunchies. Consciously handmade in Sydney, Australia.
Silk works to maintain healthy-looking hair, restoring moisture and preventing breakage caused by traditional elastic bands. No more breakage, tangles or snags, Eloise Panetta’s silk scrunchies are designed to be gentle on your hair and a completely eco-friendly replacement for your current hair tie.
Large silk scrunchie measures roughly 14cm in diameter and 7cm in thickness. For a further size guide, please refer to the size comparison in image below featuring a large and small scrunchie.
Eloise Panetta’s botanical silk is a handmade fabric that has been dyed using natural Australian botanicals, completely free from any harmful chemicals. Australian botanicals such as eucalyptus leaves, flower petals and berries are wrapped in the silk and then steamed, creating soft, subtle colours and unique patterns.
The Blush colour palette is a romantic combination of berry-infused pinks and purples. Made with a variety of rose petals, berries and Australian botanicals. Colours within this palette may include shades of pink, purple, orange with little speckles of earthy browns and grey*
Botanical silk will naturally evolve over time and this is a normal characteristic and unique quality of the botanical dyeing process. Love and care should be taken at all times when wearing and storing your botanical silk garment.
100% pure silk
Botanically dyed using Australian Botanicals
Sustainably handcrafted in Sydney, Australia
Large silk scrunchie measures roughly 14cm in diameter and 7cm in thickness
Kind and gentle to your skin and hair
Colours are derived naturally from botanicals and 100% chemical-free
Botanical Silk Care Instructions
Please follow these simple steps to ensure your botanical silk piece is well-loved and cared for:
• Delicate hand wash in cold water only using an environmentally friendly silk wash. Use 10ml of silk wash in a basin with cold water and gently swish your silk product, being careful not to scrunch or cause damage to the silk.
• Remove excess water from garment by carefully rolling your silk in a towel and then gently squeezing out the remaining water
• Dry flat in the shade and allow to dry completely before wearing.
• Cool iron with a protective cloth if necessary or use a steamer (preferred) and delicately steam ever the silk to restore its beauty.
• Be careful of sharp or rigid surfaces that may catch or snag your silk piece
• Avoid direct contact with beauty products containing oils as this can have an unpredictable reaction with the natural dyes and change the colour of the silk. Always apply your products directly to your skin and avoid any contact with the silk. Always allow beauty products to air dry completely before wearing your botanical silk products.
100% pure silk, dyed with Australian botanicals
Setting a new standard for luxury beauty.
⭐️ 12 William St, Paddington, 2021, Sydney
⭐️ Tues - Sat, 11am- 5pm